Friday. 7.30.04 5:34 pm
1. If I were a month I would be June
2. If I were a day of the week I would be Friday
3. If I were a time of day I would be twilight
4. If I were a planet I would be Venus
5. If I were a sea animal I would be a dolphin
6. If I were a direction I would be east
7. If I were a piece of furniture I would be a chair
9. If I were a historical figure I would be Guinevere
10. If I were a liquid I would be water
11. If I were a stone, I would be a sapphire
12. If I were a tree, I would be a weeping willow
13. If I were a bird, I would be a robin
14. If I were a tool, I would be a spade
15. If I were a flower/plant, I would be a lily
16. If I were a kind of weather, I would be wind
17. If I were a musical instrument, I would be a viola!
18. If I were an animal, I would be a butterfly
19. If I were a color, I would be cerulean
20. If I were an emotion, I would be happiness
21. If I were a fruit, I would be a strawberry
22. If I were a sound, I would be the ocean
23. If I were an element, I would be water
24. If I were a car, I would be a Mini - Cooper
25. If I were a song, I would be "Prelude to Suite No. 10 for the Unaccompanied Cello" - Bach
26. If I were a movie, I would be directed by Alfred Hitchcock
27. If I were a book, I would be written by Edgar Allen Poe
28. If I were a food, I would be a smoothie
29. If I were a place, I would be Wales or Scottish Highlands
30. If I were a material, I would be silk
31. If I were a taste, I would be sweet
32. If I were a scent, I would be fresh rain
33. If I were a word, I would be confuzzled
34. If I were a body part I would be the eyes
35. If I were a facial expression I would be a smirk
36. If I were a subject in school I would be music
37. If I were a cartoon character I would be Lydia from "Beetlejuice"
38. If I were a shape I would be a heart
Comment! (4) | Recommend!
Friday. 6.25.04 9:53 pm
Monday. 6.21.04 5:40 pm
The End of the Sophomore Diaries
Thursday. 6.17.04 7:49 pm
Geez...it just hit me that my sophomore year of high school is over tomorrow, i.e., I won't be able to see a lot of ppl I know next year b/c they're going to a new high school in the western side of the county.
I'm half way done w/ my high school career, and that scares me, because I know soon enough I'll have to pack up and ship out for college. I'm kind of looking forward to it though, in a way, but for now I'm more scared than excited. I hope by the time I'm a senior I'll be ready to ditch this joint, lol (which probably will happen).
Gotta study 4 my final PIB English 10 exam!
Comment! (0) | Recommend!
Thursday. 6.17.04 8:18 am
SJHS Orchestras - "Pirates of the Caribbean"
Hehe...I got to skip school today
I took some quizzes =>
Wednesday. 6.16.04 12:56 pm
Today was a half day schedule because of exams. Only two days (one for me) left of tenth grade
...We got our SOL (Standards of Learning) test scores back recently. I only took two of them, and I got a 509 on Algebra II (passing advanced is 500) and a 491 on Chemistry (I was only 9 points away - urrgh!). Anyways, I don't have to go to school tomorrow because I passed them, and I get to skip the finals. I still don't know if I got into Chamber. Afterschool Allison and I were wandering around trying to find Mrs. Martin, and when we found her she was talking with someone, so we just left. Mrs. Martin said after I auditioned that I probably got in, and that if she put me in there I would have to work my butt off to keep up (I haven't played that long - it'll be a year in August). She told my private teacher that I was the most improved student for the year, and that made me happy. I didn't screw up the audition that badly, my scales were good, but I was nervous and I rushed the Regional Orchestra audition song
. I'm going out for Color Guard tryouts this Friday @ 3:30 in the afternoon - could they make them any more last minute? I heard from Kelsey that Mr. Kolar (band director) doesn't even know what we're gonna do yet
That day we get out of school @ 9:30, so Joanna, Steph, and I are going to Lindsey's house to practice some (I'm gonna drag my flag into school, lol) and then we'll probably go to the mall or something till 3. Most of the people that showed up for the Color Guard workshop aren't even gonna come now, because they made other plans. I think it's Kolar's fault, but that's just me
(it's always his fault!)
Comment! (0) | Recommend!